20 Aralık 2017 Çarşamba

Winter is Coming...

Hello,
It's getting colder and i'm trying to update my wardrobe for the new season. What about you?
I will write you my new favourite items from Rosegal but before that, i want to tell you about the Christmas deals 2017.
It's about the big discount, yay! I like sale, who doesn't? Let me introduce you to Christams deals and Christmas 2017 rosegal.

So here are my choices;
Embroidery sweaters are so trendy and cozy. It's a must have piece for my wardrobe!

Blue Sweater,                               Orange Sweater

I like to wear velvet dress on winter days so i like that green dress. It's so chic and pretty. Also floral dresses are my all time favourite so i like that black, floral dress so much.
Green Dress,                                     Black Dress


Black Boots,                             Khaki Boots

Hiç yorum yok:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...