14 Aralık 2017 Perşembe

Winter Wishlist

Hi,
Winter has arrived and i'm not prepared for the new season yet. But there is Christmas deals on Zaful. There are some missing pieces in my wardrobe and i made a list to add the missing piece into my closet. Zaful is a great online shop where i can find almost everything which i have been looking for. So let me share my Christmas deals 2017 choices with you.

I will be ready for the winter thanks to Christmas 2017 zaful.

Pajama Set,                              Reindeer Robe

Winter means cozy pajamas and robes, right? So i found the perfect set on Zaful. They look so camfy and warm. I need them asap.

White Sweater,                                  Green Sweater

The other must haves are the sweaters! I really like the frill details this season so i found the cutest and stylish ones.


Black Hoodie,                                       Green Hoodie

Hoodies are the best choice for cold winter days, so i found the perfect velvet hoodies. So warm and cozy.

Hiç yorum yok:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...